So this past week was supposed to be at the Facilities office at the College. BUT on Wednesday I was done. Not a whole bunch of warning. I called my agency and I was finished with the project early. I don't like that. So they placed me at a job for 2 days at the same college and this week I am at a law office. (I don't like law offices ESPECIALLY for $9) I have to wear my fancy clothes so that seem stupid. Shouldn't my job pay more in a day than my pants cost? And it's short hours. I am not happy, but what am I gonna do? One thing that the Facilities bitch, I mean boss said was that I was "too aggressive when asking for things to do during the down time." Do you know WHY I was aggressive? BECAUSE ON MY FIRST DAY THE SAME LADY TOLD ME THAT THE BIG BOSS LIKE PEOPLE THAT LOOKED BUSY. So I kept busy, and was faulted for it. Stupid bitch.\
So we will see what this week brings.

No comments:
Post a Comment