okay, so I don't want to talk about DHL right now.
So you wanna hear about DHL? I didn't think so. I am sure they are wonderful. Maybe my issue is the limitations that I have to deal with lack of purchasing power and the relationship between the company and DHL. I am just tired of talking to DHL and various places where our packages are. I HOPE that the package that I tried to mail today gets picked up. Boss needs it for his trip.
OH! I inherited a plant in May. But I finally took care of it today. I had been occasionally watering it, but I don't want a plant of my own until I have a perm desk to put it on. This plant, however, was looking pathetic. SO I moved it to the shelves over the desk that I am sitting at and set out to read about how to take care of it. I had no idea what kind of plant it was UNTIL... I picked it up. It's a SPIDER PLANT! I know those, mom had a huge one when I was little. They are hard to kill. I read about what to do to make it spider more and I took some of the babies and replanted 3 in the dirt and 1 in water. I figure that if I kill it, I am not meant to have a plant ever, but if I can make it thrive again, I can get a real plant as soon as I have a real job.
AND, I told them we needed a real shredder and we have one now and we need a dehumidifier so that our printer stops needing appointments and we are getting one. Now we need a vacuum, because the shredder threw up today, OR I accidentally dumped some of the new diamond shaped tiny pieces of paper. Something like that ;)
Well, it's time for bed, I am too tired to write the book review. Maybe I will tomorrow. I have to remember what book it was, I have read more than just that one book recently. I think it was on "Comfort Food" I have my opinions on that book from a unique perspective.
So does anyone read this? Anyone? Bueller?

No comments:
Post a Comment