Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's about time

Finally a new post. I am so lame :D

The holidays were good. I decided to spend them alone as I am dealing with how to eat food and still feel good. My weight is down to 190 on a good day and that is great. I have plateaued a bit so I need to figure out how to jump start it again. I have bought some new clothes in a size 14, it's been A LONG time since I was a 14. It's still so weird.

Work is fine. At least that's my story. Let's move on.

I need to get quilting more, I have started back quilting a quilt for my babygirl again and I have 2 more that I need to make this year. One is an original design and one is a class one, if I can get to class :)

I have learned to play Sudoku and I am not great at it, but I keep trying. I can do easy ones now in about 45 minutes. Yeah.

I am reading a book right now that I am not loving and may return tomorrow when I go drop off another book. I hate not finishing books, but this one is just boring, the premise is cool but the book is not delivering yet. I don't know if I should stick it out and maybe it will click in eventually. I am reading some dailylit.com books by Cory Doctrow, I like his books a lot. I get a few paragraphs sent to my email daily so I don't feel overwhelmed.

I finally have a camera now and need to find a way to get that working with this blog. I have things that I want to post, but my comp sucks so bad when it comes to anything like pictures. It's 11gb and is 8 years old.

So that's what's up.

No comments:


Powered By Blogger