Sometimes I feel that can't do anything right. Heck, recently, it is most of the time that I feel this. Most parts of my life are so stressful right now that I feel myself shutting down and don't know how to fix it. People around me try to help, but I feel as if I am failing them by not being stronger.
A positive thing: I weigh less than I ever have as an adult.

2 comments:
Shelly, I don't know you, but I've been by your blog a time or two and wanted to add my own encouragement to that of those people around you:
Whatever you are going through, God can give you peace and joy. If you don't know Him, ask someone you know does. (Or heck, send me an email, I would love to share what He has done in my life.)
And if you need some practical how tos of just getting started on something that is overwhelming - I would check out FlyLady.net. She has really helped me get my responsibilites in order so I don't feel like I'm drowning in busy-ness.
I hope this is in no way offensive, coming from a stranger. If it is, please just delete it and forgive me.
Hi Mer,
No offense taken at all, thank you for the support. I hope things turn around soon. I will post more when I can.
Post a Comment