Monday, December 15, 2008

197

I never thought I would see that again. I hope I can keep it up. I have so many people rooting for me, but if I don't believe in myself then it doesn't matter how many people are being supportive. I have days where I want buckets of rice and pizza and sushi and ice cream. But I resist it all. I deny myself that pleasure because I don't know if I can control myself and stop after the 30g's that are allowed. This new med is amazing, but now I have to worry about going to low and that is a whole bunch of worry. I have 3 doctors appointments this week, I hope they all go well. One is a check up and a tetanus shot aka a horse kick shot, one is the "lady doctor" for one of THOSE visits and the last one is the podiatrist to see about my plantar fascitis (something like that.) And add to the mix the holiday work party at 11:30 AM on Thursday, can't even drink then :P

Enough whining, time to start fixing.

I love not being a temp!

No comments:


Powered By Blogger