Monday, October 12, 2009

Just an update

I am plugging along. I went to Colorado for a bit to visit family. It was fun :)

I am trying to jump start my creativeness again. I feel dead inside most of the time and feel I need to do something before I fall too far. I have quilt club tomorrow night, I hope that helps. I need to work on my daughter's quilt. I promised it to her by the time she goes off to college and that is coming up faster than I realized. Today in order try and get the creative juices flowing, I am working on a simple crocheted scarf for me, it is getting cold outside and I wait for the bus in the dark (cold) so I need something. I just got my sister's jacket in the mail. My old favorite jacket is a XXL and I am a M now (have I mentioned the 70#'s I have lost?). My new jacket is a S but it fits well and is warm. I look really cute in it. It is orange like my old one and infact, sis and I bought them at the same time and LL Beans.

Work is unchanged and I am doing my best despite them trying to get rid of me. My supervisor is taking great pleasure in telling people about the employee handbook she is writing and about the chapter on how to fire someone. So glad she is practicing on me. Whatev. I will hopefully find something that will make me happy soon.

That's all for now. I will keep plugging along.

No comments:


Powered By Blogger