Why is eating so hard? I am sitting here picking at my supper. Chicken and Pasta -- two of my favorite foods -- and I have NO appetite. None. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am so frustrated by my body. On Friday I weighed 162. That is my lowest as an adult. I regularly wear my size 8 jeans. I track all my cals and carbs and I can't eat all that I should. I think most of that has to do with not ever being hungry. Before I started this new life of healthy eating, I ate when I wanted to and honestly, that wasn't a lot. I could easily go all day without eating and the only reason why I would eat would be because I got shaky. I know now that that was killing my body. I also know that I need to track my food as when I don't I don't enough. I am also not an emotional eater, in fact, when stressed, I don't want to eat at all. I don't have specific stress right now and yet I don't feel like eating. I will trudge through and eat what I need to.
All is fine otherwise.

2 comments:
I have felt like that for about a week now. After not being able to stop eating, it is great but I can see it getting to be a problem. I am into breakfast and lunch but don't want dinner at all. I have five kids to feed though so I need to get a grip on it and make sure they are eating well at least. It helps to go to food blogs and find things that are fun and good for you like Kalyn's kitchen. Her food always makes me happy.
This week I got a heart monitor/calorie counter to see how much I am burning and what I need to eat just to survive as a human and it REALLY opened up my eyes. I need to eat at least 1600 on days I don't exercise to keep my metabolism working.
I actually do have a food blog that I am just starting I hope to write a cookbook one day. http://healthy-lunches.blogspot.com/
I used to be a chef, but can no longer physically do it due to energy so I am trying to channel my creative juices into something food related :)
Thank you so much for your comment. I love your blog and have it fed to my email :)
Shelly
Post a Comment